Gamethread: White Sox vs Mariners

Kyyle23

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 04:11 PM)
:gosox2:

:gosox4:

Hope to catch most of this game. I'll likely have to leave before it's over; making the bus trip over to Glasgow for a Celtic match tomorrow. Hopefully some Sox magic to give the perfect start to my day! :gosox1:

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 11:55 AM)
Starting to see some pretty disturbing trends so far this season. Twice in three games I've been interrupted at work and called away from MLB.TV for a significant amount of time. I hope Hahn is on this.

You're on pace 108 interruptions. That's not a sustainable number. I think you'll be okay over the long haul

Really hope Robin uses at least one bench players tonight. The only candidates who don't need a day off are Beckham, Flowers and Rios. Literally anyone else could be subbed out for one game.

Since it's a righty maybe Kepp takes a seat and Conor gets a few swings.

It's a long season, the sooner Robin starts getting bench players some starts the sooner maybe he can find a rhythm to getting these guys regular AB's and not doing an Ozzie Sunday line-up BS.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 06:45 PM)
First Sox home night game of the season = annual reminder that I hate living in the Eastern time zone.

:o

:lol:

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 07:24 PM)
No Quetzlcoatl yet?

Whilst a matchday thread is never complete without a feathery serpent God being referenced, and I'm all in favour of it, this post puzzles me.

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 02:36 PM)
Whilst a matchday thread is never complete without a feathery serpent God being referenced, and I'm all in favour of it, this post puzzles me.

Quetzalcoatl is Jose Quintana's alter ego. He's just waiting for a prophecy to fulfill itself before flooding the world with blood from his penis....or something (see Wikipedia article for explanation). In the meantime, he pitches for the White Sox.

...At least, in the religious lore of SoxTalk.

Edited by ScottyDo