Kyyle23

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 07:18 PM)
Can't believe Morse was at one time a SS prospect for the Sox haha

right? we've given up a lot of guys who've turned out to be great players...

can you imagine if we'd kept Morse and Gio? sheesh

QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 07:20 PM)
I really cant believe Kaplan said about a month ago that he would take the Cubs rotation over ours. The Cubs have freaking Scott Feldman on the mound.

Kapman is a Cub nut hugger, no validity in anything he says related to the Cubs.

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 07:21 PM)
Kapman is a Cub nut hugger, no validity in anything he says related to the Cubs.

I know and I've talked to him before. But thats probably the most asinine thing I've ever heard from him. Everyone on the panel was laughing their butts off at him.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 05:20 PM)
right? we've given up a lot of guys who've turned out to be great players...

can you imagine if we'd kept Morse and Gio? sheesh

I just meant his size. Obviously he's bulked up (naturally or not) but that's a big dude to start with. Can't picture him playing a slick short.

I don't care that the Sox lost him. he didn't bloom until he was nearly 30. No way the Sox would have been that patient.

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 07:23 PM)
I just meant his size. Obviously he's bulked up (naturally or not) but that's a big dude to start with. Can't picture him playing a slick short.

I don't care that the Sox lost him. he didn't bloom until he was nearly 30. No way the Sox would have been that patient.

this is true.

and yeah - equally bizarre on the SS front. but it was probably one of those things where in high school everyone wants to be the hot-hitting shortstop ala A-Rod/Jeter/Nomar/etc