A Petition to the Mods

Just wanted to make a suggestion here & am hoping others think this is a good idea & will sign this official petition. I believe that when you ban a poster, instead of putting "Banned" under the username you should put "Grab Some Bench" there. Why? Because that's funny. Agree or disgaree? Please sign this official petition. Thank you for your time & consideration.

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Apr 8, 2013 -> 08:32 PM)
Just wanted to make a suggestion here & am hoping others think this is a good idea & will sign this official petition. I believe that when you ban a poster, instead of putting "Banned" under the username you should put "Grab Some Bench" there. Why? Because that's funny. Agree or disgaree? Please sign this official petition. Thank you for your time & consideration.

In my experience, they often don't change the status to banned unless it's permanent. Let's change that too, how else am I to keep up with the drama?

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Apr 8, 2013 -> 08:32 PM)

i love this

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 9, 2013 -> 03:49 AM)
This is such a good idea I might just get myself banned on purpose just to see what it looks like. 30 seconds in filibuster (the worst sub-forum in message board history) and I'm pretty much done

I still don't know if I got 60 days for what I said in filibuster or a regular sports thread. I tend to be pretty fired up in filibuster.