I Got Spirit Yes I Do ! I Got Spirit , How bout you ?

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 13, 2013 -> 02:15 AM)
This thread is this early?

Damn Derrick Rose.

Best post.

I wasn't too giddy about this season anyway since the changes made were from subtraction. I think this season is to find out if some players will have a future on this team.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Apr 13, 2013 -> 07:34 PM)
Best post.

I wasn't too giddy about this season anyway since the changes made were from subtraction. I think this season is to find out if some players will have a future on this team.

I'm a little alarmed at our lousy pitching. I always make assumptions after Opening Day and the first series. Sale just rolled the Royals and I thought we'd have great pitching and D all year. This road trip has been embarrassing so far. I hate when the Sox start dropping games left and right and the L's start to pile up.

It's really not that the Sox have lost recently (and lost painfully at that), it's that Chris Sale looked like complete crap today 3 starts into the season that has me worried.

But nevertheless, baseball is not a sprint and teams get hot or cold all the time. Time will tell. This team isn't THAT bad.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 04:05 AM)
It's really not that the Sox have lost recently (and lost painfully at that), it's that Chris Sale looked like complete crap today 3 starts into the season that has me worried.

But nevertheless, baseball is not a sprint and teams get hot or cold all the time. Time will tell. This team isn't THAT bad.

Increased workload from last year strikes back?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 05:25 AM)
On May 16th last year the Sox were 17-21. Why does one bad week freak so many people out?

Did they go to the playoffs last year? No.

50 wins by July 8th.

They have to go 46-31 between today and then, or no playoffs.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 13, 2013 -> 03:47 AM)
This is not meant to inflame anybody. I was studying Kepp's stats from the past. Is this guy really a starter at the big league level? Seems like a super sub type guy to me.

I think that was what i said also. I thought that was the role he was going to play, but apparently he raised himself to starter level during the spring

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:34 PM)
You must be new here...

Exactly. You just have to accept that some alwys think the sky is falling after each loss or a bad streak. I looked at the standings today and we are only 2 games out of first after 11 games. Things will get better I am certain

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 04:36 PM)
Exactly. You just have to accept that some alwys think the sky is falling after each loss or a bad streak. I looked at the standings today and we are only 2 games out of first after 11 games. Things will get better I am certain

You should post more, El Rockin. I always feel better when reading your optimistic posts.