GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm

flavum

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:16 PM)
Fun bad has arrived. I want an 0-10 road trip. Let's just get this s*** over with and get a top pick next year.

Then you say...It's only the first inning.

Then I say....this team sucks.

Then you say....it's only the 12th game.

Then I say...this team just isn't good enough.

Watch out someone might say your whining ;)

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 12:30 PM)
Watch out someone might say your whining ;)

Oh I will. Probably because its almost as if some of you have never watched an entire season before.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 12:43 PM)
I don't understand how he's taking so many called strike 3's. Really makes you wonder what the hell he's thinking when he watches a fastball for strike 3. Go down swinging for f*** sake

And he is a catcher, he should know the damn strike zone

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:43 PM)
I don't understand how he's taking so many called strike 3's. Really makes you wonder what the hell he's thinking when he watches a fastball for strike 3. Go down swinging for f*** sake

What scares me is that yesterday or 2 days ago he was quoted saying he hasn't changed or felt any different from the first 2-3 games of the year, he is just basically getting unlucky. Well great, so now we know the first 2 games were probably just good luck rather than these last games being bad luck.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:31 PM)
I'm just pissed we're at the mercy of an organization in denial.

Ohh my friend I agree with you. I made a similar comment last night and got blasted

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 05:43 PM)

He has a terrible eye at the plate. It's like he guesses far too often, which resulted in more walks in the minors due to pitchers just having awful control.