GT 4/15/13 Sox @ Jays 6:07 pm

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:19 PM)
They absolutely choked down the stretch and it's completely carried over into this season. It's like last year never ended.

It's inconceivable that that could even happen. It's a completely different context, situation, and in a few cases, players. That shouldn't happen and if it continues would be a fireable offense (if this was ANY OTHER organization besides the Chicago White Sox)

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 09:25 PM)
It's inconceivable that that could even happen. It's a completely different context, situation, and in a few cases, players. That shouldn't happen and if it continues would be a fireable offense (if this was ANY OTHER organization besides the Chicago White Sox)

Happened to the Braves and Red Sox last year.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 08:28 PM)
Rick Hahn deserves a lot of criticism for not bringing in a better back-up that could give Ventura more options.

I was not happy that we didnt bring in a better backup catcher. I was afraid of what is actually occurring right now.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 08:29 PM)
Joshua Aaron Phegley COME ON DOWN!!!

haha

He is actually hitting the ball well in AAA. Honestly as long as I dont have to see Tyler stand up there and strike out Ill be happy.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:26 PM)
Happened to the Braves and Red Sox last year.

Well the Red Sox did have a different manager (who only made the situation worse) and those Braves won 94 games and made the Wild Card.

This is a totally unique situation.