Explosions at end of Boston Marathon

IlliniKrush

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 02:45 PM)
Originally from Chechnya, but living in the United States since five years, Tamerlan says: "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."

Tamerlan fled Chechnya with his family because of the conflict in the early 90s, and lived for years in Kazakhstan before getting to the United States as a refugee.

Tamerlan says he doesn't usually take his shirt off so girls don't get bad ideas: "I'm very religious."

Tamerlan says he doesn't drink or smoke anymore: "God said no alcohol." A muslim, he says: "There are no values anymore," and worries that "people can't control themselves."

He also had a section of his youtube titled "Terrorists"

He also apparently spent several months in Russia in 2012, from ~January to ~June.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 01:45 PM)
Originally from Chechnya, but living in the United States since five years, Tamerlan says: "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."

Tamerlan fled Chechnya with his family because of the conflict in the early 90s, and lived for years in Kazakhstan before getting to the United States as a refugee.

Tamerlan says he doesn't usually take his shirt off so girls don't get bad ideas: "I'm very religious."

Tamerlan says he doesn't drink or smoke anymore: "God said no alcohol." A muslim, he says: "There are no values anymore," and worries that "people can't control themselves."

He also had a section of his youtube titled "Terrorists"

1) How surprising. A religious person that kills, maims and destroys innocent people. Way to have morals and do the exact opposite of what pretty much every religion preaches.

2) People have no values. So, let's take innocent lives? Right. Sound logic.

3) People can't control themselves. And neither could you. Moron.

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 12:59 PM)
Uh what?

The smart thing to do would have been to immediately leave the country and never look back.

Why would any suspicion be drawn to 2 people who were legally in the US, with no prior criminal history, who werent even considered suspects to start?

When those 2 track kids were being arrested, these guys could have walked into any police station in America and no one would have even blinked.

They had no heat and this is not the sort of crime that authorities were just going to raise their hands up after a few days and go "Well we give up."

Every second that passed was a second closer to them being caught. Any other belief on their part was absolute delusion.

These guys could have gotten out of the country but for their own stupidity. How scary is that.

Link. Might have something to do with why they didn't immediately flee.

A Somerville, Mass., auto mechanic told reporters on Friday that the younger of the two brothers suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon bombing came to his shop on Tuesday, the day after the bombing, and asked to pick up a car he had dropped off for repairs about two weeks before.

Gilberto Junior, 44, said that the man, who has been identified as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, appeared to be “very nervous.”

“He was biting his fingernails, and was shaky,” Junior said.

Tsarnaev had dropped off the car, which Junior described as a white Mercedes wagon, at the auto shop about two weeks earlier. It had rear bumper damage, and Tsarnaev had said it was his girlfriend’s. On Tuesday, when Tsarnaev suddenly returned, Junior told him the car wasn’t ready.

“I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care, I need the car right now,” Tsarnaev said, according to Junior.

The mechanic said Tsarnaev took the car without its rear bumper on.

No that makes no sense. That clearly would indicate that they were trying to flee. So much so that they took a car that was still damaged.

Yet there is no indication from Tuesday through Thursday that they took any further steps to leave. Their actions are inconsistent with criminals who would actually be trying to escape.

Put it this way. The younger brother has been on the run for over 12 hours and hasnt been caught. How much harder would he have been to catch if he started running on Monday afternoon?

I hope they catch this worthless SOB that remains hiding today. He ends up hiding in the wrong neighborhood, assclown is going to wish the Cops found him first. :angry:

Edited by Soxfest

ABC Boston now reporting that the suspects were not involved in the 7-11 robbery last night as was previously reported. So now the theory is that they just happened to be in the area as the MIT cop was responding to the robbery and that is what set everything off.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 03:16 PM)
ABC Boston now reporting that the suspects were not involved in the 7-11 robbery last night as was previously reported. So now the theory is that they just happened to be in the area as the MIT cop was responding to the robbery and that is what set everything off.

So much contrasting info out there. Other sources said the MIT officer was sitting in his car and they just randomly killed him.

HERE'S THIS TWEET WHERE THE SUSPECT SAID IN AUGUST 2012: "Boston Marathon is not a good place to smoke tho" SENT TO ONE OF HIS FRIENDS.

IT MIGHT MEAN NOTHING

IT MIGHT MEAN EVERYTHING

HE SEEMS PREOCCUPIED WITH SMOKING

Here is another tweet to the same friend:

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 16 Apr

@therealAbdul_ #heavy I've been looking for those, there is a shortage on the black market if you wanna make a quick buck, nuff said..

therealAbdul_ account is protected, wish it wasnt...

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 03:31 PM)
Here is another tweet to the same friend:

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 16 Apr

@therealAbdul_ #heavy I've been looking for those, there is a shortage on the black market if you wanna make a quick buck, nuff said..

therealAbdul_ account is protected, wish it wasnt...

I have no doubt that @therealAbdul_ has had his door knocked on by the FBI.

They sure do look like upstanding citizens if you ask me:

bdb526885f33f74fbc21991c969ffcf3.jpeg

I like how Dad is saying they were framed. Framed people generally don't have guns and explosives on them, or shoot at cops. He also called the cops who shot his son "cowards." Yup, cowards for defending themselves when being shot at. Your sons are the cowards, and we're not afraid of your "hell to pay" after your other son ends up dead.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 03:37 PM)
I like how Dad is saying they were framed. Framed people generally don't have guns and explosives on them, or shoot at cops. He also called the cops who shot his son "cowards." Yup, cowards for defending themselves when being shot at. Your sons are the cowards, and we're not afraid of your "hell to pay" after your other son ends up dead.

As a father, if my daughters were accused of something, I'd want all the facts before denouncing their actions... unless they were throwing BOMBS at police officers. in that case, I'm pretty sure they did something wrong. Especially f the crime they are accused of involved.. BOMBS.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 03:37 PM)

Can you imagine the feelings of a father who had kids that perpetrated a crime like this? And seeing how these two apparently had some very strong anti US feelings, I am willing to place a strong bet that the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

In short, I dont expect their dad to say anything remotely sane

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 03:39 PM)
I'm happy that there is media coverage of this, but damn I bet those police officers are sick of worrying about the media following them everywhere.

I think I would be more sick of worrying about a grenade being flipped in my direction first, and media following me second