Explosions at end of Boston Marathon

IlliniKrush

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 12:16 AM)
Did I hear that correct on Fox a little while ago, in that this area was outside the area they searched earlier? Or did they mean he was outside the area and may have come back in?

They searched it, nothing. Then woman noticed a door open that wasn't open before. Then she found blood there as well and called cops.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 08:16 PM)
Did I hear that correct on Fox a little while ago, in that this area was outside the area they searched earlier? Or did they mean he was outside the area and may have come back in?

The inner perimeter line was 1.5 blocks from here per NBC a moment ago. He's jut outside the hard perimeter line.

watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 08:23 PM)
watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic watch your mic

????

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 08:24 PM)
Some guy on the police scanner, yelling to make sure they don't divulge anything important over the air, because of everyone listening. He's yelled WATCH YOUR MIC at least 20-30 times, adding YOU'VE GOT AN OPEN MIC! a few times.

I have to imagine there will be a movement to make it harder to listen in on police chatter after this.