Twins @ White Sox, 4/20/12

Balta1701

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 10:25 PM)
Lol. This team, you can't help but laugh..

Incredibly awful start to this season. At least with Viciedo and Beckham, you had some hope they could show development. This team is the worst coached team I've seen since the Bevington era.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 06:27 PM)
Incredibly awful start to this season. At least with Viciedo and Beckham, you had some hope they could show development. This team is the worst coached team I've seen since the Bevington era.

THis has the 2011 season written all over it so far.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 10:26 PM)
Keppinger is Tony Graffanino. Good bench player, but if you give too much time, he'll hurt you.

I'm sure they'll wait forever to move him from the 2nd spot, a position he clearly shouldn't be at against RHP.

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 06:28 PM)
Someone fill me in on what happened, I'm FOX'd out of viewing

Alexei throw in the dirt, Keppinger bobbles/misses/whatever, goes after the runner at first, meanwhile runner scores from 3rd.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 03:28 PM)
Konerko makes that pick easyyyyyyy. And if not it's in front of him. Keppinger handled that as poorly as possible.

he should have thrown the ball to 3rd and got the lead runner, it was a stupid play by Doumit to even run on that. He threw the ball in the dirt.

If I told you that we had a team ERA of 3.48, Alexei hitting over 300, Rios crushing the ball, and a closer who hadn't blown a save all year, I doubt you'd think this team was about to be 7-10, with no offensive abilities at all, terrible with RISP, etc.