Game Thread - 4/22 @ 7:10 PM Tribe vs. Sox

hogan873

Alright. My first game thread this season, and hopefully the first of many as the Sox begin a winning streak tonight.

Young Dylan Axelrod takes the hill against a guy the Sox hitters couldn't figure out last time around, Justin Masterson.

It's time to end this offensive slump and this terrible start to the 2013 campaign. Finally, Spring-like conditions will greet the teams as they battle it out at The Cell.

:gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

Edited by pittshoganerkoff

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Apr 22, 2013 -> 11:02 AM)
Alright. My first game thread this season, and hopefully the first of many as the Sox begin a winning streak tonight.

Young Dylan Axelrod takes the hill against a guy the Sox hitters couldn't figure out last time around, Justin Masterson.

It's time to end this offensive slump and this terrible start to the 2013 campaign. Finally, Spring-like conditions will greet the teams as they battle it out at The Cell.

:gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

I think you mean for the last year, pretty much.

Maybe he had one loss in there, but his ERA career-wise against the Sox is in the mid 2's, and that's with most of his bad starts against the Sox in the beginning of his career, much like Verlander.

Supposed to feel like 60-54 degrees throughout the evening...no sign of showers until late.

Edited by caulfield12

I look at how bad Pittsburgh looked to start the season and now they've won 7 of 9. No reason the Sox can't flip the switch too. After all, the pitching has been there just about every game. Just imagine how much worse this slump would feel if the hitters were raking but they were losing because the pitching blew chunks.

Lets do this

:drink