Game Thread - 4/22 @ 7:10 PM Tribe vs. Sox

hogan873

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2013 -> 01:27 AM)
So on a 3-2 pitch with a sinker pitcher on the mound, why is Gillaspie not running on the pitch? Ventura really playing for the long ball with Gimenez and Danks up next?

Hey Jake, he finally hit a ball with that pretty swing of his!!

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 23, 2013 -> 01:28 AM)
Yes but with Kep and Conor no real spot for him anymore.

Thing is, they went and found guys so that he didn't have a spot. Before Spring Training ever started, some Sox reporter on the Score said Morel wasn't in the plans to make the big league roster.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2013 -> 06:29 PM)
Thing is, they went and found guys so that he didn't have a spot. Before Spring Training ever started, some Sox reporter on the Score said Morel wasn't in the plans to make the big league roster.

I think it has to do with the nature of the injury plus the fact that he sort of guided his own re-hab in the off season.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2013 -> 08:29 PM)

Unless someone gets hurt I do not see him getting called up.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 23, 2013 -> 01:30 AM)
I think it has to do with the nature of the injury plus the fact that he sort of guided his own re-hab in the off season.

Or that they don't believe he can hit at this level? I'd love to know what they think.