Who is the worst player...

rafacosta

Who is the guy that has the worst season in our team?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the guy that has the worst season in our team?

• Paul Konerko and his 21 GIDP.
    • Billiy Koch and his 5.55 ERA.
    • Dan Wright and his 5.93 ERA, 1-5 record.
    • Other(specify).

We are in first place!  Why the hell do we need a poll like this now?  :huh:  :bang

I did this poll to see the reaction of the people in here about this players. That's all. If you dont wanna know about, dont read, dont vote ;) .

f*** YEAH! We are in first place! :headbang

A.Rowand hands down he f***ing sucks

The Aaron Rowand of the first month of the season, sucked. He couldn't hit the ball a lick had sumthink like a .150 average and got demoted to Charlotte. The Aaron Rowand who has come back Charlotte has been getting base hits, running into outfield walls to save home runs and putting his bod on the line (ok maybe a little bit too much). But if more guys on this team put in as much effort as he did this team could maybe reach its potential. Aaron Rowand probably doesn't have half the talent of a Maggs Ordonez, but at least he puts in every single game he plays and doesn't complain about his role. And for the worst player gotta be Rcik White, who couldn't pitch one inning without giving up a bomb. At least his fat can is down in Houston. Let's hope he stuffs up their pennant race and then every1 will know he shouldn't even be pitching in a single A or little league game.

:lolhitting

Good point about Marte/Gordon.

For some reason the games we get here on TV I haven't seen either pitch much.

Didn't Marte go 3 innings the other night with perfect pitching?

I like him and I hope T. Gordon continues to be our closer.

The voice of reason cries out in the field of ludacrisness

is ludacrisness a word?

Hey Capn 12, i think you should look at your avatar, do you want more negative more than your avatar? ;)

Not being negative, just being honest with that pic....Colon is a pitcher that self-admittedly only shows up when things are good. He is not a team player in the definition of the word. I have no respect for a guy that only plays when he feels good things are happening.