AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!

Heads22

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 12, 2013 -> 09:43 PM)
Probably the only reason I even check the box score these days is to see how Sale is progressing. This team is difficult to follow these days. :/

Ha, his dominating performance serves to get one even angrier at the offense.

Dayan "Mr. Walk" Viciedo now with four walks in 3 days.

OBP=333

OPS=797

With everything that's gone wrong, with the worst defense in the AL, with PK OPSing at 622, Keppinger at an abysmal 387 and Flowers at 605, not to mention Adam Dunn....we're still only five games back.

Congratulations to Sale on a great game. Holy s***, what a performance!

Glad to see Sox win again with Dunn sitting. I know we've won our last 2 with Dunn on the bench.

Glad to see Lexi doing OK in the 2 hole. Hopefully automatic out Kepp continues to drop in the order.

You know, if Beckham can get back relatively soon and the defense improves and our starting pitching continues to perform like it has been .... then there's no excuse for these hitless wonders to not contend.

My suggestions - make a deal to get one player at the break who can hit the ball (easier said than done, but we did get Youk last year), get Beckham back to improve the defense and bench Dunn or put him on the fake DL. At the very least, NEVER ever let him face a lefty pitcher again.

This team is again going to waste something it has going for it - very good starting pitching. Our division is so s***ty Hahn has to find a way to get this team to finish 10 over .500 and contend. I know one game means nothing, but tonight was another reminder the sox have good starting pitching! And the defense should not be as bad as it has been.

When is Becks coming back???

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 12, 2013 -> 10:21 PM)
:lol:

Just wait, that particular article (trade Sale now at his highest value) is coming at some point this season from Phil Rogers.

It's inevitable. Probably he'll ask to get "back" Curtis Granderson in return so he can write more puff pieces about the local Chicago product to last for 6-8 weeks of column inches.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 12, 2013 -> 10:21 PM)
:lol:

Just wait, that particular article (trade Sale now at his highest value) is coming at some point this season from Phil Rogers.

It's inevitable. Probably he'll ask to get "back" Curtis Granderson in return so he can write more puff pieces about the local Chicago product to last for 6-8 weeks of column inches.

Sale will be 27, in his prime and locked up contractually by the magical '16. Why would anyone advocate giving up a known for one or more unknowns? It never fails to puzzle me. In fact, it was when Kenny traded Hudson for EJax that I had the same feeling. It just made no sense.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 13, 2013 -> 01:46 AM)
Sale will be 27, in his prime and locked up contractually by the magical '16. Why would anyone advocate giving up a known for one or more unknowns? It never fails to puzzle me. In fact, it was when Kenny traded Hudson for EJax that I had the same feeling. It just made no sense.

I'm pretty sure it was a joke...

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 13, 2013 -> 02:46 AM)

100 percent joke

Was at the game, of course my dad mentions the perfect game before that inning :(

Awesome game by Sale, I've been fortunate enough that this is the 3rd time now I've seen Sale pitch and its been a gem every time.