Sox @ Twins

Heads22

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ May 14, 2013 -> 01:52 AM)
Stone completely dissecting Hernandez, "Not much of a fastball and if you look at his other stuff, it doesn't seem to be doing much."

Both Hawk and Stoney have taken a ton of cheap shots at the Sox tonight. Even this inning, Stoney made a comment about how it's no shock the Sox haven't walked, and then Hawk praised the Twins for how they handled the cut-off.

QUOTE (Marty34 @ May 14, 2013 -> 01:54 AM)
When Danks returns I'd put Santiago back in the pen until they trade Peavy at the deadline. Ease his transition to starter and Danks return to the rotation by having Santiago there to back him up.

I'd rather they get him the necessary innings to help develop him as a starter. He was literally an Alexei botched flip away from having a very good start.

Can't believe the Cubs will technically be ahead of us in the standings if things don't change tonight.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 13, 2013 -> 08:55 PM)
I'd rather they get him the necessary innings to help develop him as a starter. He was literally an Alexei botched flip away from having a very good start.

Agreed. Hector is one of the best pieces in our organization at this point. I'd give him the royal treatment.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 13, 2013 -> 06:54 PM)
Both Hawk and Stoney have taken a ton of cheap shots at the Sox tonight. Even this inning, Stoney made a comment about how it's no shock the Sox haven't walked, and then Hawk praised the Twins for how they handled the cut-off.

re: Twins, "Alejandro stops at 3rd because they got the cut off handled..."

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 13, 2013 -> 08:56 PM)
Can't believe the Cubs will technically be ahead of us in the standings if things don't change tonight.

Did we move to the NL or did they move to the AL? I have to start paying more attention to these things.