Congrats Cottsy

Chisoxfn

From what I've seen you look like your gonna be good. You mix speeds, and that fastball is SNEAKY. I love the poise shown and I think were gonna see big strides out of you next year. So keep getting better cause this will be the first of many.

CONGRATS :headbang :cheers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one goes a long way for ISU baseball fans across the world...I knew when I saw him pitch at ISU that he'd be a star someday in the major leagues...I just didn't think he'd get his first major league victory for the team I love more than any other! He's truly got the look of a major leaguer.

Congrats, Neal Cotts! And many more after this!!!

:cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

congrats neal..... nice outing.. cut down the walks.. gain some control and your gonna be a force to be reckoned with soon enough...... ;) :cheers

Isn't it great to have another great young lefty in our Rotation, which is probably one of the best in the league if u think about it. Mulder may be out for the season, so Oakland now only has da big 3, Arizona has Johnson, Schilling and Webb which is a pretty damn good threesome if they get it goin, but we've 4 guys (Colon, Buerhle, Loaiza and maybe Garland) who can probably win 15 games if they get enough run support, and Cotts a developing lefty who's a bit like Buerhle if he can get his control problem worked out.

:bringit

Guest hotsoxchick1
Won't his next start be against Detroit??

nah theres a day off in there somewhere.. looks like new york unless they change that on him........

Won't his next start be against Detroit??

Nope. Your #1 and #2 pitchers are going to finish up this four-game set with the Rangers. That leaves us with our #3, #4, and #5 pitchers (or #4, #5, and #1 if they count the off day Monday). Regardless, Cotts pitches at Yankee Stadium.