Congrats Cottsy

Chisoxfn

:headbang :cheers Hell Ya Neal!!! I had a feeling that something clicked after than 2nd inning in his start in Arlington. Almost like a light when on and Neal finally thought, hey I CAN get these guys out with my stuff. I don't have to trick them, I just have to do what got me here. And then he goes out and only gives up one run to a damned good offense.

BTW the shaving creme pies during the post game interview were great as well!

:cheers :cheers :cheers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did y'all stay tuned for the post game show? Buehrle and several others shaving cream pied Cottsy during his interview. I'm sure he got the beer shower too.

I'd run him out against the Tigers on Friday and use Mark against NY.

A big White Sox welcome to Scott Sullivan too!

Oh yea, Mark Buehrle got him real good!!!

Did you guys notice the FUN the entire team was having during the game in the dugout (as well as after the game)? This speaks volumns about the team unity! I think they are going to go on a tear now for the rest of the season!!! Teams should be scared to play the Sox (especially at Comiskey)!!!

Did y'all stay tuned for the post game show? Buehrle and several others shaving cream pied Cottsy during his interview. I'm sure he got the beer shower too.

I'd run him out against the Tigers on Friday and use Mark against NY.

A big White Sox welcome to Scott Sullivan too!

Oh yea, Mark Buehrle got him real good!!!

Did you guys notice the FUN the entire team was having during the game in the dugout (as well as after the game)? This speaks volumns about the team unity! I think they are going to go on a tear now for the rest of the season!!! Teams should be scared to play the Sox (especially at Comiskey)!!!

Thats only because theyre winning. This team has very little team unity. :unsure:

You just contradicted yourself Heather.

Buehrle will go tonight against the Rangers.  Garland will follow tomorrow.  Monday is an off day.  Loaiza and Colon will start the Yankess series on Tuesday and Wednesday.  With the off day on Monday, Buehrle should come back on Thursday and probably Garland on Friday.  Then Cotts would slip back into the rotation on Saturday.  That would keep your first 4 starters all on their regular 4 days rest.

Plus that splits up the two lefties and I'd have to think JM would want to do that. I will at least say this, as backs to back they aren't really that similar. Cotts is more fastball, change with the ocassional curve while Buehrle uses his gigantic array of pitches and tries to get guys to make contact.

I think I'm gonna like having this two lefties in the rotation a long time.

Then mix that with Bullard in the pen :cheers