5/15 White Sox @ Twins, 12:10 WGN

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 15, 2013 -> 02:25 PM)
Where do you have to be?

tbh, I'm trying to get a column published with Dunn's end-of-today stats ASAP. Getting surgery real pronto and I want to get a fresh article up before I get potentially delirious for a few days

QUOTE (Jake @ May 15, 2013 -> 07:39 PM)
This is what happens when your starter only goes 5 and 1/3

If your #5 pitcher goes 5 innings allowing 2 runs after your #1 and 2 go 9 and 7 innings the previous 2 days, you can't really complain.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 15, 2013 -> 02:43 PM)
If your #5 pitcher goes 5 innings allowing 2 runs after your #1 and 2 go 9 and 7 innings the previous 2 days, you can't really complain.

Agreed. Lindstrom is a professional and he just didn't get the job done today.

We don't have a whole lot to complain about with Dylan this year. We're not asking him to be Sale, but if he can keep giving us what he has all year, he's done more than enough.

That being said, he's probably headed to the pen when Danksy gets back anyways.

Nice to see Paulie get a base hit too.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 15, 2013 -> 02:43 PM)

I'm not mad at Dylan, but you will see the worst of your bullpen when the guy only goes 5 innings.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 15, 2013 -> 07:48 PM)
I'm not mad at Dylan, but you will see the worst of your bullpen when the guy only goes 5 innings.

Not when you're winning with a fresh bullpen. Lindstrom isn't exactly Omogrosso/Heath territory. If anything, Axelrod should have not been allowed to start the 6th after struggling to prevent base runners all game.