5/15 White Sox @ Twins, 12:10 WGN

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 15, 2013 -> 03:14 PM)
Only 2 in the lineup without hits today are Wise and Giminez.

I'm not sure how much longer Gimenez is going to be with this team if Phegley keeps it up.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to count our chickens before they hatch, but it's sure looking like the Sox are going to be 17-21 after 38, 5 games back of Detroit for 1st in the Central. That's a half game different than last year, and the team is just starting to hit a little bit.

I bet 3 weeks from now, the Sox are in 2nd place.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 15, 2013 -> 03:16 PM)
Don't want to count our chickens before they hatch, but it's sure looking like the Sox are going to be 17-21 after 38, 5 games back of Detroit for 1st in the Central. That's a half game different than last year, and the team is just starting to hit a little bit.

Seeing as Detroit has played 6 games against Houston, while we have seen pretty much every ace possible so far this year, I am not too entirely upset about it.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 15, 2013 -> 03:16 PM)

June 5th...when they get back from Seattle. If they can go 13-7, that'll get them over .500. It's doable.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 15, 2013 -> 03:20 PM)
June 5th...when they get back from Seattle. If they can go 13-7, that'll get them over .500. It's doable.

Asking to do more than that is too much, but I really think that's a stretch where they can go 15-5 or 16-4.