5/15 White Sox @ Twins, 12:10 WGN

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 15, 2013 -> 01:15 PM)
Three balls past Keppinger.

Didn't dive once.

Twins' announcers questioning his effort. Definitely questioning his range.

It has been my observation his effort has been lacking all season. I could be prejudice due to his results, but it seems many times he's just not into the game. He seems like he's either somewhere else or would like to be.

The interesting thing is that Dunn's homering a lot more than 2011....8 (should be 9) versus 11 for the whole year, but average is still down 15 points.

Astros have come back to take the lead against DET, but not ready to believe the Astros can actually beat them yet.

Scherzer hasn't been the same Cy Young caliber pitcher since he was injured late last season.

Miracle that this game is still tied continues...for now. Baserunners stranded right and left every inning. Seems that Axelrod feeds on everyone doubting him.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 15, 2013 -> 01:18 PM)
It has been my observation his effort has been lacking all season. I could be prejudice due to his results, but it seems many times he's just not into the game. He seems like he's either somewhere else or would like to be.

By his own admission his favorite position is "batters box". With that going bad, he probably does want to be somewhere else.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 15, 2013 -> 01:19 PM)
The interesting thing is that Dunn's homering a lot more than 2011....8 (should be 9) versus 11 for the whole year, but average is still down 15 points.

Astros have come back to take the lead against DET, but not ready to believe the Astros can actually beat them yet.

I should have some good material for you to look at regarding Dunn 2013 v 2011

QUOTE (flavum @ May 15, 2013 -> 01:17 PM)
Wonder if that ankle is healed? Didn't see the plays, but maybe that has something to do with it.

Seriously, anyone watching this game would challenge Keppinger's effort in this inning. It's like he doesn't want to be out there.

Sox fans should hate on this loser.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 15, 2013 -> 01:23 PM)
I think it's very telling Hawk has made zero excuses for Keppinger. I think he is silently questioning his effort.

I feel the same way...........not 1 word.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 15, 2013 -> 12:23 PM)
I think it's very telling Hawk has made zero excuses for Keppinger. I think he is silently questioning his effort.

Plus Hawk loves Beckham...you can tell he's counting down the days until Gordon's back.

And Gillaspie is our best story of the season so far, along with the pitching (Reed, Santiago, Axelrod)...and Dayan's past week, haha.

Edited by caulfield12

Best opposite field power since Roberto Clemente/Miguel Cabrera.

Waiting for Harrelson commentary about how the ball just jumps off his bat, lol.

But yeah, whoever said Rios is our only above-average hitter, okay...

"They signed this guy (Keppinger) to a three-year deal, and I just don't get it." Twins' announcers

Edited by caulfield12