5/15 White Sox @ Twins, 12:10 WGN

Farmer going on and on about "Searching for Sasquatch," even knows the characters...

DJ prefers Croc Hunters and Swamp People shows, lol.

Think I prefer the Twins' radio feed.

Swarzak warming.

Rios up to .295 again after slumping. 3/3.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 15, 2013 -> 01:38 PM)
Twins' announcers now bemoaning the fact they don't have a prototypical leadoff hitter like Rickey Henderson, lol.

Well, Revere and Span weren't bad at all, but they got too expensive...and they also felt Hicks had more potential, but, this one game against the Sox notwithstanding, seems he was rushed a bit and might eventually go down to AAA.

Span I will give you, but Revere wasnt expensive. The guy has only been in the majors a few years, they had a few arb years left, FA in 2018. he is only making 515K right now

Well....Dunn hitting quite a few balls now to the opposite field.

Late slide into 2nd. Good timing or he would have been out. Huge difference 2nd/3rd, no outs, and 3rd with one out.

Seems like it will take weeks for Dunn to get back to .200.

Now at .151. At least he passed by Hick again, who's at .145.

Edited by caulfield12

Not able to watch the game, blocked at work, but I saw Dunn's homer and now he doubled to the same spot opposite field again. He is rolling right now and this is when he is at his best.

Edited by witesoxfan

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 15, 2013 -> 12:48 PM)
Not able to watch the game, blocked at work, but I saw Dunn's homer and now he doubled to the same spot opposite field again. He is rolling right now and this is when he is at his best.

Only if the next time up he pop bunts a double down the LF line.

The question we all had earlier was Dunn done. Now did the talk and adjustment made by Adam and Mnato get him back on track? He has hit the ball with authority this series. We need more time to make an announcement but if Adam can keep this up we have a chance to rebound this year.

Big story of this game, besides Viciedo, Rios and Dunn raking and Keppinger continue to suck eggs is that Axelrod really limited the damage in the first three innings and gutted through with a typical bulldog performance on guile and guts.

Konerko in the low 170's now over the last 17 games.

Not seeing the ball, doesn't trust himself right now. What a mess he's in.

Can't waste this opportunity.

Edited by caulfield12