Sale Scratched for Tomorrow

Heads22

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ May 22, 2013 -> 11:56 AM)
Tickets right behind home plate tonight, never seen Sale pitch, and he is scratched. Why God, why do you hate me!?!?

I feel your pain, even more so if you drove 2.5 hours from B-town to watch.

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ May 22, 2013 -> 11:56 AM)
Tickets right behind home plate tonight, never seen Sale pitch, and he is scratched. Why God, why do you hate me!?!?

That sucks.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 22, 2013 -> 07:14 PM)
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 3h

folks close to #chisox star Chris Sale still saying today they expect he'll miss only 1 start w/ "mild" shoulder tendinitis

Heck I was born with "mild" shoulder tendinitis and I still function almost normal :lol: He will be ok

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/white-sox/...ent-for-tuesday

CHICAGO – Chris Sale threw a ball for the first time since he was scratched from his last start and pronounced himself on track to take the mound Tuesday against the Chicago Cubs.

Sale played catch in the outfield before Saturday’s game and is planning on throwing a full between-start bullpen session at some point Sunday.

“Yeah, it went real well,” Sale said. “It felt a lot better than I actually thought it would be. Everything is on track and be ready to go on Tuesday.”

Sale was supposed to pitch Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox, but a day before that outing the White Sox announced that he had a slight bout of tendonitis in his left posterior shoulder.

Saturday’s throwing session, supervised by pitching coach Don Cooper, was Sale’s first since a between-start bullpen early in the week. It was far from strenuous as he maxed out at 100 feet. It was first discovered by the team when Sale reported more soreness than usual after his May 17 outing.