stick a fork in this team?????

mike12345

Guest hotsoxchick1
typically soxnet talk..when people do good they get prasied but whenever things go wrong they suck or should be traded...

its like that everywhere .... not only here....... ;)

no but one week you talk s*** about colon and then say how he is good..make up your mind..you people who act this way are known as people who jump on the bandwagon...

You people? Ive backed Colon from day one. Dude if you dont like the site or the people, choose not to come. Its fairly simple no?

Guest hotsoxchick1
no but one week you talk s*** about colon and then say how he is good..make up your mind..you people who act this way are known as people who jump on the bandwagon...

lol i have never said anything good about colon and i stick to that this very day.....f*** him hes a tub of goo..........

i have also backed him and havent said any names however there are people who are like this who just wont admit it.. ialso still believe koch will help us in the long run

i think Koch will be the mvp of the playoffs, i really do. Just because others dont agree means nothing to me. I dont know why you care.

typically soxnet talk..when people do good they get prasied but whenever things go wrong they suck or should be traded...

only 30% right

another 25% praise the ones they always praise and critique the ones they aren't fond of very consistently

another 20% trash, bash, or otherwise criticize those who do well and praise those who are not performing

another 15% attack everyone

and 10% are very fair.

I am in the 25% group by the way...

so then the people who said this team is done should stay with what they have said right???...soxnet is supposed to be the best sox fans and we have people in here saying our season is over..who is in first now??

Dude, people get frustrated and say s***. THats what message boards are for. At the tiime, they feel the sox are done, that doesnt mean they arent true fans.

Guest hotsoxchick1
so then the people who said this team is done should stay with what they have said right???...soxnet is supposed to be the best sox fans and we have people in here saying our season is over..who is in first now??

first now only does us good for now.. whos gonna be in first the end of september is what counts and on my calander its still august........ ;)

i dont think a true fan says the season is over when we are like 2 games back...like i said that kind of fan is one who jumps on the bandwagon.

Thats not true bro. I know lots of people, including me, who felt the sox were done. That doesnt mean in not a HUGE sox fan. I have lived and breathed sox baseball for 30 years.

This is a place that people can come to when they need to vent when things are going bad, and also to share in celebration when things are going well. There is no need to get critical of the people on this board, as they are generally a very good, knowledgable group of Sox fans. In fact, I think they are the best.

Guest hotsoxchick1
i dont think a true fan says the season is over when we are like 2 games back...like i said that kind of fan is one who jumps on the bandwagon.

and who said the season is over with???? all i said is its still august and first place only counts in september............. :rolleyes:

i have faith that the soxs will be in first at the end of the year...the fact is that if this team was 161-1 people in here would say we suck cuz of the one loss..

Dude so what? You are just wasting time here. We may be fans, but we arent blind. When the team is underperforming, we have the right to vent that, and that we do.

Guest hotsoxchick1
i have faith that the soxs will be in first at the end of the year...the fact is that if this team was 161-1 people in here would say we suck cuz of the one loss..

then go where they say all is flowers, love and peace.... geez us its a freakin message board.... venting and guys suckin when they play like s*** are part of the deal....when praise is due it comes around......read it or dont thats your choice......wtf.........