stick a fork in this team?????

mike12345

it just pisses me off when i see topics like the season is over and people predicting loses..bmr i have never mentioned your name but u write as if i am talking about you..maybe that is because you are one of those people i am talking about...

Maybe? I already said that i said this team was done at one point. I may say it again in 1 week, so stay tuned. Your unobjective bias is going to cause you a lot of pain in the future. I just said Oakland was done today too. So what? Next week i may predict them to be champs.

Guest hotsoxchick1
guess im just a different type of sox fan..hey the cubs won tonight..are they your team now??

lol..... nope, but you gotta give props to zombrano he pitched quite well for them tonite .......... ;) better than that walk a thon wood does anyhow....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

guess im just a different type of sox fan..hey the cubs won tonight..are they your team now??

Dude ya know what. Its been a long time since i let anyone get me upset and your whiny ass is getting real close. I have been a die hard sox fan for a long time. I have cried after losses. Im a die hard bulls fan too. Despite their 6 rings, and MJ, my first love is and always will be the whitesox. You couldnt possibly be a bigger or more loyal fan than me, so go have a cup of coffee and sober up before you really get a verbal ass whipping k?

hey im not mad..win or lose i am still a sox fan...not gonna talk s*** about anyone cuz they have all contributed and there is no one on this team who i woudnt want..

By the way, i agree with you. At this point i expect the sox to win it all. That doesnt mean they will.

aww man i am scared..please dont give me me a verbal ass whipping...listen to your friend yasny and take a chill pill..once again i never said anything about you but that was addressed to the people on here who do what im talking about its up to you to chose if you are that person or not

aww man i am scared..please dont give me me a verbal ass whipping...listen to your friend yasny and take a chill pill..once again i never said anything about you but that was addressed to the people on here who do what im talking about its up to you to chose if you are that person or not

wow youre a smart one. He was talking to you, bro. :rolleyes:

bmr i do respect your opinion and also know that you are a sox fan or else you wouldnt be on here at 1:30 a.m. talking about the sox...this is a message board and i will also say what i think no matter who it pisses off

Youre coming off very whiny. If thats what you are seeking, carry on lol. :bang