Cubs vs Sox 1:20 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ May 29, 2013 -> 10:14 PM)
And no one has cried rebuild since the offseason. So not sure what you're referring to about May 29th.

After July 25th, there should be no doubt as to whether or not this team will be buyers or sellers.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 29, 2013 -> 04:17 PM)
Are we reading the same Soxtalk ? There's a current thread about a rebuild.

But that thread is assuming the there is a rebuild already underway, or a "retool" and is commenting on the progress of the players.

Admittedly, I haven't checked the thread in the past couple days, so I;m not sure if the conversation has evolved.

Sox allowing a guy to belt 3 HR and drive in 6 is pathetic. They should've been able to hold this crappy offense to limited runs.

Add in the gift runs and they got one f***ing run.

Edited by pettie4sox

This is a horses*** team, no matter how hard you try to see positives... they dont pitch well, don't field well and can't hit. My inner "John Madden" tells me that you need to do all 3 things well to win baseball games.

Aside from a few bright spots (Alex Rios, Conor Gillaspie, Chris Sale, Jake Peavy, Addison Reed, Jesse Crain).... this team is 76% horses***. That's 6 good players out of 25, for those keeping score at home.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ May 29, 2013 -> 02:19 PM)
But that thread is assuming the there is a rebuild already underway, or a "retool" and is commenting on the progress of the players.

Admittedly, I haven't checked the thread in the past couple days, so I;m not sure if the conversation has evolved.

More like devolved.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 29, 2013 -> 04:18 PM)
Get the feeling that so goes Konerko, so goes this offense? He was the catalyst last year. Just a thought.

Well, I mean he's our best hitter traditionally, but currently everyone on the whole team is bad except Gillaspie, who is a tick above average.

QUOTE (Jillian Michaels' Abs @ May 29, 2013 -> 04:21 PM)
This is a horses*** team, no matter how hard you try to see positives... they dont pitch well, don't field well and can't hit. My inner "John Madden" tells me that you need to do all 3 things well to win baseball games.

Aside from a few bright spots (Alex Rios, Conor Gillaspie, Chris Sale, Jake Peavy, Addison Reed, Jesse Crain).... this team is 76% horses***. That's 6 good players out of 25, for those keeping score at home.

Alexei should be on that list. He does make gaffes but he hits and places good D.

QUOTE (Jillian Michaels' Abs @ May 29, 2013 -> 09:21 PM)

Hector Santiago, not thst the White Sox will ever let you know that. Q too. He has been completely victimized by the defense this year. We have talent in the right place at least.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 29, 2013 -> 09:36 PM)
It was only two games.

I take games against the Cubs and Royals personally. Hate to lose to them.

Dunn's .153 batting average is so bad I don't even know what to say.

Edited by greg775