Cubs vs Sox 1:20 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 29, 2013 -> 03:30 PM)
I wonder what 's the Sox record when giving up 4+ runs. It's got to be really bad. Most teams would be but Sox above and beyond.

When Sox are the only team in AL with OBP under .300 you are not going to score much.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 29, 2013 -> 09:32 PM)
This team is pathetic.. We are playing the damn Cubs for christ sake

Our run differential is 13 worse than them. Both teams have really good starting pitching, but I wouldn't include Danks in that right now.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 29, 2013 -> 03:35 PM)
Cubs are so bad this is horrid to watch.

They've gotten better pitching and hitting....normally you win games when you have those two.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 29, 2013 -> 03:37 PM)
Both teams are very similar this year.

But the Cubs will make trades, get worse the rest of the season, and then get better draft picks next year.

Will the Sox do that? We'll see.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ May 29, 2013 -> 09:37 PM)
He looks soft out there. Against the Angels (2x) and here today against the Cubs.

They're trying to make him a 3 or 4 pitch pitcher instead of just working off of his fastball. His secondary pitches need a lot of work to even be considered average. That's one of the biggest reasons I hope he gets back into the rotation to work on those pitches and gain valuable experience.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 29, 2013 -> 03:38 PM)
But the Cubs will make trades, get worse the rest of the season, and then get better draft picks next year.

Will the Sox do that? We'll see.

How about hell no. Christ some of you guys I'm just glad dont have control of the ship. Stay as far from a baseball organization as possible.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ May 29, 2013 -> 01:34 PM)
Are you kidding me? That was 100% laziness.

You're not being objective at all. I know as well as you he's been bad back there. But he set up inside the pitch was way down and outside . That is 100% wild pitch. He's just a huge catcher who doesn't move well.

QUOTE (Baron @ May 29, 2013 -> 09:39 PM)
How about hell no. Christ some of you guys I'm just glad dont have control of the ship. Stay as far from a baseball organization as possible.

If they're out 10-13 games at the deadline, there's no reason for them not to look into trading some of the players on this team. There's no award given to a team for winning 78 games as opposed to 72.