6/2 - Sox at A's

flavum

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 11:49 AM)
Alejandro De Aza LF, Alexei Ramirez SS, Conor Gillaspie 3B, Dayan Viciedo DH, Adam Dunn 1B, Casper Wells RF, Jordan Danks CF, Tyler Flowers C, Tyler Greene 2B

What a line up lol

Only good thing is Gillaspie batting 3rd and Dunn down to the 5th spot

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 12:44 PM)
I feel like De Aza is the one that would be on the bench. But I think it was obvious Rios needed a break.

Rios is definitely a guy with questionable effort, or at least has been in the past. Keppinger is hard to read either way. I'm sure it's stuff that goes on behind the scenes that would determine how the staff thinks guys work. Could just be rest for these guys, though.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 01:52 PM)
Rios is definitely a guy with questionable effort, or at least has been in the past. Keppinger is hard to read either way. I'm sure it's stuff that goes on behind the scenes that would determine how the staff thinks guys work. Could just be rest for these guys, though.

Rios has played in over 60 consecutive games, starting and finishing each. I think he's earned a day off.

QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 01:00 PM)
I hate this kind of thing. It's a CYA move by Hahn.

I actually agree with you. If Hahn wants to vaguely suggest someone is not giving the required effort, why hasn't this been already dealt with one way or another? Seems he may be suffering from a lack of effort as well.

Edited by Dick Allen

I didn't think I'd say this a few weeks ago...but soon, we're going to have to find a way to get Keppinger at bats. He's arguably our hottest hitter right now. How are we going to do that?

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 01:25 PM)
I didn't think I'd say this a few weeks ago...but soon, we're going to have to find a way to get Keppinger at bats. He's arguably our hottest hitter right now. How are we going to do that?

Trade Ramirez.