College World Series Thread

Chisoxfn

I'm still disgusted in the display Fullerton put on. f***ing pathetic. They were completely a more talented team and flat out choked. If it weren't for the generous scorekeeping, every single run allowed to UCLA would have been unearned. One of the premier defensive teams in the country completely fails against a team (UCLA) that will make you pay for any mistakes. The absolute only way they could have beaten Fullerton is if Fullerton beat themselves...and they destroyed themselves. Freaking pathetic.

This was the best team since the 06 team which choked to ASU in the super regionals. Such a sick pitching staff wasted. Tip my cap to UCLA though. Played great fundemental baseball. Flawless by and large and they made the big pitches when they needed to (Fullerton couldn't do anything with runners on and a lot of that had to do with good pitch execution).

Fun Fact: Chatted with Rowand for a few minutes at the Fullerton game. Also chatted with Troy Glaus at the game. My god Glaus is huge. Was crazy how no one knew or recognized either of these guys.

Edit: Sorry, I needed to vent.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 11:37 AM)
I'm still disgusted in the display Fullerton put on. f***ing pathetic. They were completely a more talented team and flat out choked. If it weren't for the generous scorekeeping, every single run allowed to UCLA would have been unearned. One of the premier defensive teams in the country completely fails against a team (UCLA) that will make you pay for any mistakes. The absolute only way they could have beaten Fullerton is if Fullerton beat themselves...and they destroyed themselves. Freaking pathetic.

This was the best team since the 06 team which choked to ASU in the super regionals. Such a sick pitching staff wasted. Tip my cap to UCLA though. Played great fundemental baseball. Flawless by and large and they made the big pitches when they needed to (Fullerton couldn't do anything with runners on and a lot of that had to do with good pitch execution).

Fun Fact: Chatted with Rowand for a few minutes at the Fullerton game. Also chatted with Troy Glaus at the game. My god Glaus is huge. Was crazy how no one knew or recognized either of these guys.

Edit: Sorry, I needed to vent.

Is Rowand as cool as I imagine him to be in person?