*The Sqwert is Back* GT 6/5: Sox @ SEA

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 11:14 AM)
Kinda hope it gets to 10 games tomorrow night at home. If it's going to be a bad losing streak, let's make it memorable.

It'll sure make Gene Honda's "White Sox fans, on your feet!" pretty hilarious tomorrow.

Yeah, right.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 11:14 AM)
Kinda hope it gets to 10 games tomorrow night at home. If it's going to be a bad losing streak, let's make it memorable.

I agree. I'm wondering if Ventura doesn't even come back after his family event. I would just quit if I were him.

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 12:07 PM)
I agree. I'm wondering if Ventura doesn't even come back after his family event. I would just quit if I were him.

If so maybe they will put a little more work into getting a manager that actually wants to manage instead of treating it like a pee wee baseball team and finding the dad with the most playing experience and talking him into doing it.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 11:23 AM)
It'll sure make Gene Honda's "White Sox fans, on your feet!" pretty hilarious tomorrow.

Yeah, right.

I hope no one shows up to the ball park other than A's fans. If some do, they should boo this s*** out of this group. They are not worthy of anything other than that until they start playing like they are getting paid to play a kid's game.

Ax is like our 2nd best starter now. Any word on what was bothering Peavy ?

Never mind I see a thread about it. Like I said in the game thread yesterday. It's pretty typical of the way the Sox season is going. Probably will be DL'ed. Let's hope Sale is immune to whatever curse has hit the Sox this year.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

Mark Gonzales ‏@MDGonzales 3h

According to Elias, the White Sox have never gone winless on a trip of seven games or more in franchise history

Sox have hit six homers over the last 16 games and have not recorded a multi-homer game since 5/17 at the Angels

From Sox notes: the last time Sox lost 9 straight was 8/19-28/9. Sox haven't lost 3 straight to Seattle since 8/11-19/07 (5 straight).

Sigh.

DeAza not being the ideal lead-off hitter this season. Every time something positive happens, it's quickly erased or mitigated by a mistake.

Only Buchholz has a better ERA...this is not going to be easy to even score a run.

1.34 ERA at Safeco this season.

Need to get Rios going again...if for no other reason than his trade value (see Rangers, if Cruz is suspended).

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 02:45 PM)
Sigh.

DeAza not being the ideal lead-off hitter this season. Every time something positive happens, it's quickly erased or mitigated by a mistake.

My lawn ornament has been better in 2013 than De Aza.

QUOTE (balfanman @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 02:49 PM)
I just heard somewhere that the Sox have not had a lead at the end of an inning in over 72 innings. Wow, that's bad.

Product on the field is just awful.............nobody should pay to see this nonsense.

Edited by Soxfest