*The Sqwert is Back* GT 6/5: Sox @ SEA

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 04:50 PM)
Crain has very overwhelming STUFF....One of the better hooks out the pen in the game & an above average fastball.

OK then Axelrod is a very very very poor mans Jessie Crain, that better? My point was not about how good Jessie Crain is, it had to do withe fact that if Axelrod is jerked around you lose nothing long term while Santiago had plenty of potential when he came up that is being jerked around because the White Sox do not knwo how to use him.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 05:54 PM)
OK then Axelrod is a very very very poor mans Jessie Crain, that better? My point was not about how good Jessie Crain is, it had to do withe fact that if Axelrod is jerked around you lose nothing long term while Santiago had plenty of potential when he came up that is being jerked around because the White Sox do not knwo how to use him.

Yea I gotcha.

Just I really think you may be overlooking Dylan.

He has been arguably our 2nd best starter. What he did to the As really opened my eyes. Go look at how the As have been hitting, & in that midst what he did to them.

Very tough to do because that team has been on a TEAR.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 03:57 PM)
Good play.

Terrible ABs

Whatever happened to pitch recognition?Seems the hitters are being taught to anticipate a certain pitch depending on the count.And of course they're continually guessing wrong.

QUOTE (mike89128 @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 06:02 PM)
Whatever happened to pitch recognition?Seems the hitters are being taught to anticipate a certain pitch depending on the count.And of course they're continually guessing wrong.

Making the Greg Walker days look a whole lot better.

:lol:

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 06:06 PM)
Say he is gone 6 weeks people are going to want to see more than 1 or 2 starts from Peavy not good.

Ehh not necessarily...I'm sure in that span he will have a couple rehab starts under his belt to go with the couple big league starts.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 05:06 PM)
Say he is gone 6 weeks people are going to want to see more than 1 or 2 starts from Peavy not good.

3 might be good enough. July 19 vs Atl, July 24 vs Det, July 29 at Cle.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 05:08 PM)
Ehh not necessarily...I'm sure in that span he will have a couple rehab starts under his belt to go with the couple big league starts.

Rehab starts are worthless to me.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 11:08 PM)

Guys, guys ... Peavy is not going to bring us ANYTHING of value. He's a bulldog but get hurts way too much. We'll get scraps for Jake. Why don't you see that?