6/7 Games

flavum

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 05:43 PM)
First three guys hit safely against Zimmer -- and then Hawkins delivers a two-run double.

Five hits and five runs.

Zimmer leaves after 2/3.

Poor Royals. Bubba Starling hasn't been lighting the world on fire, either. Plus, Wil Myers has been on a tear.

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Jun 8, 2013 -> 12:43 AM)
First three guys hit safely against Zimmer -- and then Hawkins delivers a two-run double.

Five hits and five runs.

Zimmer leaves after 2/3.

A double and a triple now.

Thompson is our most ready OF prospect -- and I don't expect to see him until June/July 2014 at the earliest.

Unlike a few others, Sox have not rushed him. He seems to have developed the ability to overcome adversity, critical to success in the big leagues.

He's got a chance, which is something I can't say about Mitchell or Walker.

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Jun 8, 2013 -> 03:22 AM)
Thompson is our most ready OF prospect -- and I don't expect to see him until June/July 2014 at the earliest.

Unlike a few others, Sox have not rushed him. He seems to have developed the ability to overcome adversity, critical to success in the big leagues.

He's got a chance, which is something I can't say about Mitchell or Walker.

Walker has a slight chance, but yeah, Mitchell probably should just be traded in a bust prospect for bust prospect deal. Thompson's showing some great progress this year with his BB/K ratio.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 10:26 PM)
Walker has a slight chance, but yeah, Mitchell probably should just be traded in a bust prospect for bust prospect deal. Thompson's showing some great progress this year with his BB/K ratio.

Walker is starting to come around. He probably should have begun the year in A+, so a slow start should have been somewhat expected. He's only 22 years old, so he's still got some time to improve.

Mitchell however is a straight up bust. I doubt you'd get much of anything for him, so I'd probably just hold on to him and hope for a miracle rather than take some other team's garbage.