Worst game you've ever seen?

Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 13, 2013 -> 01:06 PM)
Back in 1995, I went to this game and remembered being upset that a no-name pitcher with a high ERA completely dominated the White Sox.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/CH...199507040.shtml

Martinez and Newson started the game...switched outfield positions...then switched back. Weird.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 13, 2013 -> 06:36 PM)
Martinez and Newson started the game...switched outfield positions...then switched back. Weird.

Thought for sure when I saw you posted in here that it was going to be about mullet night from some years back.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 13, 2013 -> 06:50 PM)
Thought for sure when I saw you posted in here that it was going to be about mullet night from some years back.

You're right, that's probably the worst, and I barely remember what even happened on the field.

I had the joy of being in attendance when Liriano was on the Twinkies and no hit us in 2011. Totally made the 2 hour drive to the ballpark worth it...or NOT. It was weird though because we had 6 walks so it really didn't seem like a no-no. Sucks that we only lost 1-0 knowing a bomb would have tied it up. I still remember that Dunn was at the plate with a runner on and he lined out to the SS, playing behind 2nd, for the final out.

He threw 123 pitches, but only 66 were strikes and he had only 2 strikeouts.

Was also at the Cell on Mother's day last year when the Royals kicked the crap out of us. We did stay until the last out, even though it was a pathetic performance.

Edited by SAVVY18

QUOTE (SAVVY18 @ Jun 14, 2013 -> 02:10 PM)
I had the joy of being in attendance when Liriano was on the Twinkies and no hit us in 2011. Totally made the 2 hour drive to the ballpark worth it...or NOT. It was weird though because we had 6 walks so it really didn't seem like a no-no. Sucks that we only lost 1-0 knowing a bomb would have tied it up. I still remember that Dunn was at the plate with a runner on and he lined out to the SS, playing behind 2nd, for the final out.

He threw 123 pitches, but only 66 were strikes and he had only 2 strikeouts.

I called the exact outcome of that game in the 2nd inning. 6 walk, no hitter. It was not a happy prediction to get right.