6/22 White Sox at KC Royals

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 22, 2013 -> 08:17 PM)
Let's hope they are wrong and the Sox can grab that #1 pick!

They project the Sox winning about 10 more games than Astros/Marlins. Unless Astros play the Sox 20 more times and Marlins play at San Fran another 20 times, it's going to be tough to suck more than them.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 22, 2013 -> 04:19 PM)
They project the Sox winning about 10 more games than Astros/Marlins. Unless Astros play the Sox 20 more times and Marlins play at San Fran another 20 times, it's going to be tough to suck more than them.

The Astros are starting to show some signs of annoying teams (like the angels) the way the Royals have done with us. They might have a chance to do some moderate winning in this season. They're still not good, but they're getting to a few teams.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 22, 2013 -> 04:19 PM)

Jeeez, you need to have a more positive attitude about this team. Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic here though.

:lol:

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 22, 2013 -> 08:19 PM)
Even with large chunks of this team removed...the Marlins are really awful.

Marlins have decent pitching, but you have to think they'll trade Nolasco and limit the number of innings for Fernandez. I saw someone mention the Pirates should go after Stanton, and as someone that hates the Cubs, and outfield of Marte, McCutchen and Stanton would make me very happy.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 22, 2013 -> 03:42 PM)
I missed it, what did he do?

Rios looked like he had it, De Aza was coming in hot, Rios turns away, De Aza never actually tried to catch it. It's a triple that landed within three feet of two guys that both could have caught it with some minor communication.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 22, 2013 -> 09:44 PM)
Rios looked like he had it, De Aza was coming in hot, Rios turns away, De Aza never actually tried to catch it. It's a triple that landed within three feet of two guys that both could have caught it with some minor communication.

Hawk go nuts?

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Jun 22, 2013 -> 03:46 PM)
De Aza doesn't have what it takes to be a CF. He's mentally soft and not the smartest.

Jesse Crain surprises nobody by getting Sal Perez with one out and a man on third.

Yup, just not a smart ballplayer way too often.