NBA Thread 2013-2014

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 08:51 PM)
Ever hear of Eric Bledsoe? The Suns have been amazing this year. But let me slow down. 2k5 is going to call me a bandwagoner if I give them to much props. #myteamsuckssohateallteamsthatdon'tsuck #the2k5way #twtw

Well they're getting assf***ed by the Bulls right now so it's ok to cheer for your team.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 08:54 PM)
Well they're getting assf***ed by the Bulls right now so it's ok to cheer for your team.

I don't cheer for or root against the Bulls anymore after the 11-4 January. NBA hell is here in Chicago and not going anywhere anytime soon.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 09:51 PM)
Ever hear of Eric Bledsoe? The Suns have been amazing this year. But let me slow down. 2k5 is going to call me a bandwagoner if I give them to much props. #myteamsuckssohateallteamsthatdon'tsuck #the2k5way #twtw

I knew they had to be missing someone.

Bobcats picking up another solid W over the Warriors. They've beat 2 West playoff teams the last 2 weeks.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 5, 2014 -> 08:52 AM)
Goran Dragic has been a freak and quite possibly the best healthy point guard standing in the NBA.

Kinda amazing how far he's come since being dunked on by Rose.

He's drastically improved this year and has been improving for the past 3.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Feb 5, 2014 -> 01:19 PM)
I would be curious just to find out the value of the rings on his hand. I mean even bench warmers championship rings go for big bucks, imagine what Jordan's would go for.

Millions, because he's Michael Jordan.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 5, 2014 -> 07:47 PM)
How has Mike Brown not been fired yet?

Firing Mike Brown isn't the solution: he was never the problem. Cleveland has made numerous mistakes evaluating players they've selected in the NBA Draft, obtained via free-agency or acquired by other means. Kyrie Irving was an excellent choice, but the selections of Waiters, Thompson, Zeller and Bennett have set an already-struggling franchise back by several seasons. Bennett has played better of late but has struggled mightily and is on pace to have the worst season of any player selected first overall in the NBA Draft. Cleveland is projected to have the eighth selection of the 2014 NBA Draft and will likely miss out on Embiid, Parker, Wiggins or Randle. Even Dante Exum and Marcus Smart would be unavailable from that position, leaving the Cavaliers in the position of settling for Rodney Hood or Gary Harris.

--Captain Decker

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 5, 2014 -> 07:35 PM)
The Cavs are so awful. If they get a top 5 pick they should deal Irving for a GOAT package.

If you're another team in the top 5 - what do you add to the pick to get Kyrie?

Do you add to the pick?

The dude's f***ing awesome on one side of the floor and a complete turd on the other.

Also, I love how people thought we'd get that Kings pick this year.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 6, 2014 -> 07:54 AM)
Green?

Let's be honest, his best teammate is probably Luol freakin' Deng right now. That team is built like s***.

And before they got Deng, it was probably Anderson Varejao. If they draft Drummond instead of Waiters and Oladipo instead of Bennett, are we having this conversation? I doubt it. That team has very little talent outside of him and they don't have the coaching or team defense to make up for it.