NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 01:38 PM)
Is it true the Bulls have won the most games in the NBA since Jan 1?

John BuccigrossVerified account ‏@Buccigross 4 days ago

Best NBA Record Since January 1 Spurs 33-9 Clippers 32-10 Rockets 28-10 Nets 29-12

Bulls are 32-14. So maybe you heard most wins in the East.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 02:35 PM)
John BuccigrossVerified account ‏@Buccigross 4 days ago

Best NBA Record Since January 1 Spurs 33-9 Clippers 32-10 Rockets 28-10 Nets 29-12

Bulls are 32-14. So maybe you heard most wins in the East.

The Rose less Bulls are 32-14 and J4L thinks the NBA is better than it has ever been. LMAO.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 09:31 PM)
Toronto in a close one with Milwaukee. YA RLY.

I have serious doubt that the Raptors will lose a game again in the regular season. Their schedule is pretty easy the rest of the way.

It really sucks that Indiana had to start struggling so badly that they lost their 3 game lead for the first seed. In case the Bulls do get the 4 seed, it would suck to play Miami in the second round.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 09:45 PM)
I have serious doubt that the Raptors will lose a game again in the regular season. Their schedule is pretty easy the rest of the way.

It really sucks that Indiana had to start struggling so badly that they lost their 3 game lead for the first seed. In case the Bulls do get the 4 seed, it would suck to play Miami in the second round.

What's the difference between losing to Miami in the second round or third round? Either way they're gonna get smoked.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 03:55 PM)
The Rose less Bulls are 32-14 and J4L thinks the NBA is better than it has ever been. LMAO.

The Jordanless Bulls went 55-27 in 1994. The NBA sucked.

I don't really think that. But that's as lame as what you're implying.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 10:39 PM)
What's the difference between losing to Miami in the second round or third round? Either way they're gonna get smoked.

I'd rather watch the Bulls possibly win two series as opposed to one?

It's a pipe dream for the Bulls to beat the Heat more than once or twice, but that doesn't mean we should all just slit our wrists and commit suicide on the season.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 10:42 PM)
The Jordanless Bulls went 55-27 in 1994. The NBA sucked.

I don't really think that. But that's as lame as what you're implying.

Not bad for being led by a less athletic Paul George.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 05:50 PM)
So yeah, the Pacers are down 30 to the Hawks at home in the first half. The wheels have completely come off for that team. And I'm officially labeling Evan Turner a bust. He sucks.

This year's Heat might be the least deserving #1 seed in history. They just about literally tried to give the s*** to the Pacers and they wouldn't take it. Indiana is pulling a September '05 White Sox without the recovery.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 06:35 PM)
Not bad for being led by a less athletic Paul George.

Hahaha. Whatever. Y'all wasn't sayin' nothin' in November/December when Paul George was arguably the best player in the league those months. I don't know what's happened and don't care. Considering the eventual western conference champion is going to have to go through hell just to get to the finals, I've never been surer of a Miami 3-peat. But at least y'all can reflect and smile on those beautiful regular season wins against Miami.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 07:21 PM)
Hahaha. Whatever. Y'all wasn't sayin' nothin' in November/December when Paul George was arguably the best player in the league those months. I don't know what's happened and don't care. Considering the eventual western conference champion is going to have to go through hell just to get to the finals, I've never been surer of a Miami 3-peat. But at least y'all can reflect and smile on those beautiful regular season wins against Miami.

I was just giving you a hard time

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 07:21 PM)

Actually most were laughing at you for pronouncing George as better than Pippen.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 07:29 PM)
I was just giving you a hard time

Oh go ahead. I deserve it. I thought George was a superstar and he's not at all. Good player. But if he's your best player, you're not winning a title.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 07:34 PM)
Actually most were laughing at you for pronouncing George as better than Pippen.

Well yeah. Somebody would just go "lol" and that's it. I didn't think George would maintain a 62%+ true shooting all year, but oh my god. He's awful now. I might take Deng over him.