NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 08:35 PM)
Noah looked deflated this game.

Nene kicked his ass. But Noah is due one. This Wizards team is no joke. I have no idea why Bulls fans thought/think the conference finals is a lock (not saying that's happening here). The playoffs tell the truth and the Bulls have multiple weaknesses.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 08:38 PM)
Nene kicked his ass. But Noah is due one. This Wizards team is no joke. I have no idea why Bulls fans thought/think the conference finals is a lock (not saying that's happening here). The playoffs tell the truth and the Bulls have multiple weaknesses.

He just looked like he lacked energy. Wondering if it's related to his friend's passing.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 08:38 PM)

The winner of this series will be in the ECF but yes some people have fallen way too much in love with this Bulls team.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 08:42 PM)
What a s***ty game by everyone on the Bulls.. Thibs needs to make adjustments when guys aren't playing well. You can't keep the same guys on the floor every game to an exact minute

Biggest offense was not playing Boozer more.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 08:33 PM)
Hinrich has always been Mr. Choke

One of my least favorite Bulls of the past decade. Thank god he is still a slight above average on ball defender, or he'd be borderline useless out there.

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 11:16 PM)
Can't score in the fourth quarter, but can't use Boozer for scoring because that's against the "Boozer can't play in fourth quarter" rule

Boozer has also been awful offensively this year and wasn't particularly good tonight either.

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 11:16 PM)
Can't score in the fourth quarter, but can't use Boozer for scoring because that's against the "Boozer can't play in fourth quarter" rule

Mostly because Boozer is a horrible defender and gives back anything he can score, and then some.