NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 08:46 PM)
Nobody from the East was beating Miami, gotta hope for the west winner to take them down.

I'll say this for the 56th time, the west winner could potentially be burnt out by the time they get to the finals. The Spurs are not that far off from being down 0-2 to Dallas. And the Grizzlies are giving OKC all they can handle. And it's the first f***ing round.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 07:53 PM)
I'll say this for the 56th time, the west winner could potentially be burnt out by the time they get to the finals. The Spurs are not that far off from being down 0-2 to Dallas. And the Grizzlies are giving OKC all they can handle. And it's the first f***ing round.

Spurs won the first game, series tied 1-1.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 10:02 PM)
At OSU he was considered the "also" player in the deal. Crazy.

I remember thinking that he was totally overrated due to the presence of Oden and an overall good team. He's turned into a really, really good pro though it will probably always be lost due to the strength of the PG position in the NBA

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 10:03 PM)
I remember thinking that he was totally overrated due to the presence of Oden and an overall good team. He's turned into a really, really good pro though it will probably always be lost due to the strength of the PG position in the NBA

Totally. Like all you did was "throw it to Oden" in AAU. Little, no shot, no right hand. Probably a 4 year player.