NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 12:24 PM)
Bulls are bringing back Ronnie Brewer for the rest of the season.

This could actually be good...has the potential to reduce Butler's average playing time the rest of the season from 49 to 44 minutes per game or so.

The reason i said Darko was because of who was missed afterwards, and there was really no recoup for it. Darko amounted to nothing, and it could have been a player that cemented an even longer run of championships.

MIAMI -- As part of his regular viewing schedule, Miami Heat forward LeBron James has kept an eye on the Indiana Pacers slide lately.

But he doesn't see any parallels to the outside turbulence the Heat went through in 2010-11 and the Pacers' current situation.

"I can't put the 2010-11 criticism that we got ... it will never compare to any other team," James said Tuesday at his locker before the Heat played the Brooklyn Nets. "I don't know what they're dealing with. Obviously, I watch television and I can hear some of the frustration that's coming out of that team, but as far as the criticism and the scrutiny, it will never compare to our team."

Oh my goodness. I agree with Brian. LeBron - WOULD YOU SHUT THE f*** UP!!! You talk too damn much. You're the best in the world by far. Please, just be f***ing quiet.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 07:41 PM)
Oh my goodness. I agree with Brian. LeBron - WOULD YOU SHUT THE f*** UP!!! You talk too damn much. You're the best in the world by far. Please, just be f***ing quiet.

He was answering a question.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 08:10 PM)
He was answering a question.

He doesn't just answer questions anymore. He just talks too f***ing much. The whole mount rushmore thing. Then he says he's jealous of Miguel Cabrera's contract even though he's on pace to become a billion dollar athlete. Then the whole I can't shoot because of the jersey sleeves. It just goes on and on. stfu.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 10:00 PM)
I think that screwed them more than taking Darko.

I didn't put weight on the Darko pick over anything else, I just think it was the start of a bunch of bad decisions that Dumars made after he seemingly could do no wrong.

Toronto lost today. That's huge for the Bulls as they'll likely make the ECF if they get the 3 seed. It's also not great for the Heat as they're likely to face both Brooklyn and the Bulls if the standings hold up. The Heat should win both, obviously, but its not the easiest of paths.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Apr 11, 2014 -> 10:32 PM)
Toronto lost today. That's huge for the Bulls as they'll likely make the ECF if they get the 3 seed. It's also not great for the Heat as they're likely to face both Brooklyn and the Bulls if the standings hold up. The Heat should win both, obviously, but its not the easiest of paths.

Doesn't this mean you have the Bulls beating the Pacers?