NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 11:27 PM)
Hinrich with the shocking collapse at the end. Thibs is getting destroyed by Wittman so far.

I can't believe how stubborn Thibs is. So irritating.

Everyone talking about Ariza shutting down DJ. This would be no problem if you didn't have f***ing KIRK HINRICH on the floor as well, making it so that there is no mismatch created by the Wizards' 3 guarding our 1

Augustin started to struggle down the stretch as well, but he played so damn much down the stretch that he must have been absolutely exhausted.

DJ's gotta get the ball more than Kirk at the end of games.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 11:37 PM)
To everyone saying the Bulls don't need Melo or Rose to return and that championships can be won on defense alone: Go f*** yourself.

I'd rather keep watching this group than watch Melo bring this team down to the ground.

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 11:38 PM)
Lost in the Hinrich hatefest is how Taj torpedoed several key possessions by going into 1-on-1 mode and throwing up crap shots. He doesn't have the skill for that.

They gave him the jump shot he has been taking all year but for whatever reason he decided to drive instead.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 11:39 PM)
I'd rather keep watching this group than watch Melo bring this team down to the ground.

I wouldn't mind taking a spin down Melo lane at this point. Throw Melo on this team, no Rose, I think you have a legit title contender

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 11:42 PM)
Ya I'm not going to get mad at Taj, we get blown out with out him today.

It's not so much that I'm mad at him that we need to scheme/coach in such a way that it doesn't keep happening. It seems ridiculous that Boozer can get a ton of minutes in quarters 1-3 and cannot play in the fourth quarter, the quarter in which we constantly lose games due to our inability to score.