NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 19, 2013 -> 11:50 AM)

Boy did these answers get short...

Do you guys have a replacement ready for Ron Adams? [Editor’s note: Adams was Thibodeau’s lead assistant, and is well-regarded around the league. The Bulls did not renew his contract, leading to rumors of a rift between the coaching staff and the front office.]

No, we’ll see.

Can you elaborate on why, from what you’ve heard, the team allowed him to move on?

Nah. We’re not going to look backward. We’re going to look ahead. We’re just thinking about next season.

Did that decision create as much tension between you and Gar [Forman, the team’s GM] as was rumored?

We’re fine. We’re just thinking about next year.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 19, 2013 -> 01:03 PM)
I watched Ben Wallace makes 13 threes in a row before a Bulls game several years ago...I no longer believe anything I see unless it happens in a game situation.

You think about it, all these guys do is play basketball and they've almost certainly been playing since they were 8 or 10 (if not younger). They can shoot and hit wide open shots pretty much at will. It'd be like normal people shooting a basketball through a hoola hoop.

There are even a few guys at the gym I go to who can pull off something like that in practice.

And what seems a little troubling is his release is a little slow for the NBA level, especially for a sharpshooter with no lateral quickness.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jul 19, 2013 -> 10:46 AM)
NSIS

Anyways, Carlos is Spanish for Charles.

Charles and Carlos are in fact brothers, and they look very much alike.

Your acronym was even more obscure than the fact lol