NBA Thread 2013-2014

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 8, 2013 -> 11:48 AM)
Does anyone think maybe Harden didn't want to play third fiddle?

Supposedly he would have signed for the $60 million contract instead of the $52 million they offered. Who knows though none of us can read his mind. He definitely got more money by going to Houston.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Nov 8, 2013 -> 11:54 AM)
Supposedly he would have signed for the $60 million contract instead of the $52 million they offered. Who knows though none of us can read his mind. He definitely got more money by going to Houston.

You'd think $8 million wouldn't mean that much.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 8, 2013 -> 08:57 PM)
This Jazz roster is something else.

I've had about 7 beers. So I thought I was just buzzed when I saw that Jamal Tinsley is still in the league. But yes, Jamal Tinsley is still in the league. Anyway, good win. No matter how NBDLish the Jazz are. These are the teams you crush.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 8, 2013 -> 09:05 PM)
I've had about 7 beers. So I thought I was just buzzed when I saw that Jamal Tinsley is still in the league. But yes, Jamal Tinsley is still in the league. Anyway, good win. No matter how NBDLish the Jazz are. These are the teams you crush.

One of those games you take nothing from but it's just nice to get a win again.

Ha Thibs getting booed!

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 8, 2013 -> 09:08 PM)
Real talk. Can the Jimmy Butler fanbase school me on what he does offensively that's above average? I just don't see it. Defensively? Yes. He's a potential stud. Offensively? No.

He's been another guy that has been less aggressive since the season started. One of the things he's able to do is get to the foul line and post smaller guards but he's pretty much made himself a jump shooter this season so far and that's not going to be his game(though he needs to start hitting some shots as well).

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 8, 2013 -> 09:08 PM)
Real talk. Can the Jimmy Butler fanbase school me on what he does offensively that's above average? I just don't see it. Defensively? Yes. He's a potential stud. Offensively? No.

At least when he's aggressive, he draws fouls like a madman.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 9, 2013 -> 09:00 PM)
It's a great atmosphere. Pacers 7-0 now. Oh, and welcome to the NBA Evan Turner. About f***in' time.

Seems like at every level he's played at, it has taken a couple of seasons to break out.

Jesus, the bigs in the west are dominating right now.

Love, Griffin, Davis, Aldridge and Cousins are all going HAM. Dwight is Dwight. s***, even DeAndre Jordan is beastin (like he should be with his size and hops) on the boards.

The east has even improved. Monroe, Milsap and Vucevic are off to great starts. Al Horford is goin' crazy. Brook Lopez (yeah, he still won't rebound) but the things he does do well he does really well. Roy Hibbert will have blocked 6 more shots before I finish this post. Andre Drummond has DPOY potential. Probably some others I'm forgetting. The big men depth is looking the best it has in years.

Edited by Jordan4life