NBA Thread 2013-2014

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 11, 2013 -> 09:49 PM)
Rose's D was sick tonight. Shadowed Irving big time. I counted 2 baskets that Kyrie scored on Rose. The rest was on Kirk.

And both baskets came after a push off from Kyrie, which could have been call offensive fouls

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 12, 2013 -> 02:55 PM)
The preseason hype didn't help.

I'm not worried....yet. If they keep playing this poorly in 2 weeks I will be.

People were ridiculous in their expectations based on the exhibition season. It was exhibition season for crying out loud. It was glorified practice for most of the games.

I do also think people have gone the same amount of ridiculous in the opposite direction now. This is a team that will be ready in April. They always are under Thibs.

So. I have League Pass. I was watching the Heat yesterday.

This might seem silly, but Michael Beasley might be learning a thing or two from the King. He looked like he cared yesterday. He ran back on a fast break and blocked a shot!

I'm not going to say "watch out for Michael Beasley", but from what I saw yesterday... this could wind up annoying in a year or two.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 13, 2013 -> 08:48 AM)
So. I have League Pass. I was watching the Heat yesterday.

This might seem silly, but Michael Beasley might be learning a thing or two from the King. He looked like he cared yesterday. He ran back on a fast break and blocked a shot!

I'm not going to say "watch out for Michael Beasley", but from what I saw yesterday... this could wind up annoying in a year or two.

He's been instant offense whenever he's been on the court.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Nov 13, 2013 -> 10:25 PM)
Dear lord Anthony Davis.

Damn shame the NBA did away with the territorial pick forever ago. We'd be rocking Rose - Parker - Davis next year.

He'd be a legit mvp candidate on a better team. Hopefully Eric Gordon stays healthy and gets back to where he was in '11 when it looked like he was going to be the best non Kobe/Wade sg in the game (Harden obviously hadn't broken out yet).

Edited by Jordan4life

So Bulls fans, what are your thoughts on Aaron Afflalo?

Would he someone who if acquired, would help put the Bulls onto the same level as Miami and Indiana?

FWIW, he's shooting 46% from 3PT range, and is averaging a career high at 19.5 a game. Jacque Vaughn's figured out that he's not a playmaker, but if you surround him with one and just allow him to focus on nailing corner 3's and playing defense, he's pretty handy to say the least (in his current form). His contract is also fairly decent at 7.5M a season for the next 2-3 years as well.