NBA Thread 2013-2014

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 10:12 AM)
It is November. If he is hurt at all, sit out. Hell he hasn't had a problem with it in the past when the games actually mattered...

Yeah, I get it. Precaution. I don't know. I think I been watchin' too much Warriors and Clippers. Not lookin' forward to the Roseless Bulls and Raptors (barf).

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 10:22 AM)
Yeah, I get it. Precaution. I don't know. I think I been watchin' too much Warriors and Clippers. Not lookin' forward to the Roseless Bulls and Raptors (barf).

Rose has been costing the Bulls up till the game against the Cavs. You're not going to miss out on much at this point.

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 06:29 PM)
I bought NBA LP today. Went with Chicago, Indy, Miami, Golden State, Clippers. I get the Grizzlies locally. I think Houston would have been my next team, followed by OKC

Houston's definitely a fun team to watch. I picked Chicago, Golden State, LAC, OKC, and the Rockets.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 06:42 PM)
You guys need more Twolves!

Yeah, they would have been a good pick too. Honestly, I haven't used LP that much. Maybe 4-5 times since I've gotten it. The Bulls are on national TV a lot.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 07:43 PM)
Hibbert with 7 more blocks and there's still 4 min left in the third. This Pacer d is unlike anything I've seen in quite a while (though their schedule has been weak).

Who was that guy that bagged on Hibbert and said he was fat and slow and worthless? I think his name started with a J, but I can't be positive.....

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 07:53 PM)
Who was that guy that bagged on Hibbert and said he was fat and slow and worthless? I think his name started with a J, but I can't be positive.....

Unlike 98% of this site, I can flat out admit when I'm wrong. Something has clicked for him, at least defensively. He could always block shots (not like this). But he's totally taken over the defensive side of the game since last postseason.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 07:57 PM)
Unlike 98% of this site, I can flat out admit when I'm wrong

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. There have been plenty of arguments on this site that you have been a part of that took up plenty of pages before you admitted such.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 08:00 PM)
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. There have been plenty of arguments on this site that you have been a part of that took up plenty of pages before you admitted such.

Other than the whole Knicks thing a couple years ago, and that took me like a week into that season to see the dantoni knicks were busted, I don't know what you're talking about.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 08:04 PM)
Other than the whole Knicks thing a couple years ago, and that took me like a week into that season to see the dantoni knicks were busted, I don't know what you're talking about.

Lol, ok

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 07:57 PM)
Unlike 98% of this site, I can flat out admit when I'm wrong. Something has clicked for him, at least defensively. He could always block shots (not like this). But he's totally taken over the defensive side of the game since last postseason.

And to be fair I was one of the few who was really high on Hibbert after college.