NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 08:32 PM)
I'm ready for everyone to call for the Bulls to get him

Rudy Gay is one of those guys that could potentially flourish depending on the coach, team, etc. Rudy Gay as the #1 option in Toronto? No. That's just bad. Look at Monta Ellis. He had to be one of the main guys for a terrible organization in the Bucks. That's not him. In a support role in a very good org like Dallas, he's ballin'.

Couple other things. Is Kyrie hurt? He just doesn't look right from what I've seen of him so far. And can LeBron shoot 60% from the field for the season? He's been plagued by back spasms and to his own admission isn't in peak shape and that's about what he's shooting on the season. It's just not fair. This dude has no ceiling.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 15, 2013 -> 08:56 PM)
Couple other things. Is Kyrie hurt? He just doesn't look right from what I've seen of him so far. And can LeBron shoot 60% from the field for the season? He's been plagued by back spasms and to his own admission isn't in peak shape and that's about what he's shooting on the season. It's just not fair. This dude has no ceiling.

Just the broken nose from what I have read

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/20...r_mask_for.html

QUOTE (raBBit @ Nov 16, 2013 -> 12:02 PM)
It's November for a team that is certain to be in the playoffs. It's a non-issue. While it's not great for the fans or the game in general, smart teams should rest their stars as much as they can. No reason to push Rose in November. Poppovich gets s*** for it but does a great job of it in San Antonio.

Just annoyed at how Rose/Thibs acted like it was nothing.

Letting Kirk run the show some of the time is a nice move. Derrick was hurting the flow of the offense too much when he was pressing. If you let Kirk run things, the offense moves along while Derrick lets the scoring chances come to him.