2013-2014 NHL thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 9, 2013 -> 10:08 PM)
With the new playoff setup, very likely Hawks see the Blues in round 2. f*** St. Louis. Gonna slowly become the new Detroit. (To some extent)

No. Just no. The Blues have a very special lot of hatred and their own awfulness. No need to tag them the next anything. They're already f***ing awful. f*** the Blues.

My brother went to the game and was honored at intermission as a combat veteran. He was super pumped up about it, they brought him down and gave them seats on the glass. He said it was pretty awesome to get a standing ovation from the crowd.

The PR lady made him take off his blackhawks stuff when they honored them on the screen, lol.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 16, 2013 -> 08:01 AM)
My brother went to the game and was honored at intermission as a combat veteran. He was super pumped up about it, they brought him down and gave them seats on the glass. He said it was pretty awesome to get a standing ovation from the crowd.

The PR lady made him take off his blackhawks stuff when they honored them on the screen, lol.

That's incredible. Awesome.

That is a great program.

That's awesome stuff, good for your brother.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 17, 2013 -> 08:49 PM)
I don't even want to post a link to Cody Mcleod's hit on Nik Kronwall it is so ugly

Haven't seen that one yet, but the LaPierre hit on Boyle was not pretty. Jackman almost tried to do the same thing to Kaner.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 17, 2013 -> 08:54 PM)
Haven't seen that one yet, but the LaPierre hit on Boyle was not pretty. Jackman almost tried to do the same thing to Kaner.

It is worse. Mostly because of the look on Kronwalls face afterwards

http://guyism.com/sports/cody-mcleod-knock...-dirty-hit.html