2013-2014 NHL thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 6, 2014 -> 10:43 PM)
Shut out by my guy Ilya Bryzgalov, ugh.

That's the 9th consecutive playoff series the Hawks have lost their first road game. Random stat of the night

Quick, name the last series they won the first road game.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 7, 2014 -> 05:26 PM)
Krush, if that guy was wearing a black sweater, would you consider hunting him down and b**** slapping him?

Just curious. He probably deserves it for the song

There's nothing wrong with the old black sweater - the ones identical to the current reds and whites - I have one. Or the WC alternate from years ago.

What I have a problem with is the stupid grayish accent midnight electric one or whatever the f*** it's called, that isn't a real jersey. And, I hate the WC one from this year because the logo looks awful due to the NHL chromifying everything.

Or he could have worn a green one like a complete idiot as well. Also not a real jersey.

But yeah, Steve deserves to get b**** slapped regardless.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ May 7, 2014 -> 06:26 PM)
There's nothing wrong with the old black sweater - the ones identical to the current reds and whites - I have one. Or the WC alternate from years ago.

What I have a problem with is the stupid grayish accent midnight electric one or whatever the f*** it's called, that isn't a real jersey. And, I hate the WC one from this year because the logo looks awful due to the NHL chromifying everything.

Or he could have worn a green one like a complete idiot as well. Also not a real jersey.

But yeah, Steve deserves to get b**** slapped regardless.

Who gives a s*** if it's a jersey the players actually wear or not? Are we trying to fool people in to thinking we are a bench player sitting with the regulars that game?

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 7, 2014 -> 11:14 PM)
Who gives a s*** if it's a jersey the players actually wear or not? Are we trying to fool people in to thinking we are a bench player sitting with the regulars that game?

Because you look like a f***ing clown and are bastardizing the jersey and colors. There are plenty of legit options, pick one of them.

But it makes it really easy to spot the idiots, so that's one positive. While you're at it, put your name on the back of it. And order it from China so it looks f***ing awful, too.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ May 8, 2014 -> 12:49 AM)
Because you look like a f***ing clown and are bastardizing the jersey and colors. There are plenty of legit options, pick one of them.

But it makes it really easy to spot the idiots, so that's one positive. While you're at it, put your name on the back of it. And order it from China so it looks f***ing awful, too.

Yeah, there's so many legit versions, why would anyone go with a fake? The legit ones look better anyway.

It's the (completely unbiased opinions agree) best jersey in sports. Let it be.

What about a legit white Hawks jersey with the #17 on the back and SECONDS written as the player name?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 8, 2014 -> 07:10 AM)
What about a legit white Hawks jersey with the #17 on the back and SECONDS written as the player name?

I'm not a fan of the jerseys that have sayings or things like that on the back. The only exception was back in the old Chicago Stadium, I remember seeing a guy in the section over every game that had a WIRTZ jersey and the number was a $.

Plus, I think Joe Murphy takes offense to it.

Other amazing 17's (posting this for Steve so he can throw up this morning):

J.P. Dumont

Michal Grosek

Wendel Clark

Reto Von Arx

Mike Peluso

Chris Simon

What an epic list

Lol. Oh god.....