2013-2014 NHL thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 14, 2014 -> 09:29 PM)
Carey Price is gonna earn his paycheck these last 11 minutes, you know the Bruins are gonna get at it

Montreal sold their souls to the devil apparently. Also helps to have the refs/league in your back pocket. 5 power plays for Montreal, all pretty weak calls.

15 or so post jobs helps too. Every weird bounce of the puck went Montreal's way minus the Bergeron goal in game 2. The second and third Montreal goals tonight was lucky bounces.

I'm not even mad.

QUOTE (zenryan @ May 14, 2014 -> 08:48 PM)
Montreal sold their souls to the devil apparently. Also helps to have the refs/league in your back pocket. 5 power plays for Montreal, all pretty weak calls.

15 or so post jobs helps too. Every weird bounce of the puck went Montreal's way minus the Bergeron goal in game 2. The second and third Montreal goals tonight was lucky bounces.

I'm not even mad.

They are by far the least penalized team in the playoffs. Who knows why, could be satan.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 14, 2014 -> 08:47 PM)
4 conf finals and two cups in 6 years. Pretty damn good.

Especially in the modern day salary cap league. Gotta enjoy every moment cause s*** happens in playoff hockey, and the rest of the Central Division is improving and young.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 14, 2014 -> 10:00 PM)
Was that a banana on the ice?

If it was then all of twitter missed it minus about 10 people. Seems like Dan Bernstein is the one pushing hard for it to be a banana. Maybe it was which would be sad, maybe it was a yellow rally towel they give out that was tied in a knot.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 14, 2014 -> 09:03 PM)
This LA - Anaheim series is killing me. They keep switching off white and black jerseys and every game it takes a while to remember who is who.

There's a giant logo at center ice. :lol:

QUOTE (zenryan @ May 14, 2014 -> 09:23 PM)
If it was then all of twitter missed it minus about 10 people. Seems like Dan Bernstein is the one pushing hard for it to be a banana. Maybe it was which would be sad, maybe it was a yellow rally towel they give out that was tied in a knot.

No one has to push hard for anything. If it's a banana it's a banana. I'm sure someone will have a video/screen shot sooner than later, and I've seen a few people say it's for sure a banana.

It's one thing to be a twitter idiot, it's another to throw that on the ice.

QUOTE (bmags @ May 14, 2014 -> 10:36 AM)
Do people think Shaw will actually come back or do you think he's out for playoffs?

Supposedly he was seen in a walking boot a few days ago. Who knows the severity of it. He'll probably be good to go next round, just not at 100%.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 14, 2014 -> 10:07 PM)
Yeah, yeah, whatever. That's too much thinking going on late at night.

The rookie is gonna want that goal back, ouch.

They do have confusing uniforms that take a second to differentiate.