Peavy to Boston, Avisail Garcia + 3 low lv specs to Sox

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 05:46 PM)
Spencer Arroyo got pulled from the Birmingham game around the same time. That would be funny if there was a deal there.

Probably not though.

Not a chance. This is just coincidence again most likely, again.

Does anyone think that he's already been told that the trade has gone down with team X but isn't announced yet and he's just holding his tongue. Is there any precedence for someone to clear out their locker like this in anticipation of a trade? That doesn't make any sense to me, I would guess that the trade has taken place and the league just needs to sign off on it before anything is announced.

QUOTE (bighurt4life @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 06:17 PM)
Does anyone think that he's already been told that the trade has gone down with team X but isn't announced yet and he's just holding his tongue. Is there any precedence for someone to clear out their locker like this in anticipation of a trade? That doesn't make any sense to me, I would guess that the trade has taken place and the league just needs to sign off on it before anything is announced.

I'd have to think that Garza did that same thing

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 06:41 PM)
That's what Rosenthal said today.

Atlanta writers rebuffed him....Ken has been shaky recently...but not surprising since there is so much bull flying around lately.