6/30 vs Indians

flavum

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 30, 2013 -> 03:10 PM)
You can't lose 4 games in a row to Cleveland at home in June. Robin should be replaced after the game (Sox too cheap to do so, however; would have to pay another body).

I'm at the point where I don't care what they do with Ventura the rest of the season, but he definitely should be replaced after this season. He's not part of the future, so end it after this year.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 30, 2013 -> 04:14 PM)
I wonder is there's another franchise in sports that has fans who constantly complain about the team being cheap despite being in the top 10 in payroll for the last decade or so.

The Bears?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 30, 2013 -> 04:10 PM)
You can't lose 4 games in a row to Cleveland at home in June. Robin should be replaced after the game (Sox too cheap to do so, however; would have to pay another body).

Yup robin got picked off first... Yeah he hit into 4 double plays.. Yeah he's hitting .199.. Do you really think if Ventura(smart baseball guy) had better he wouldn't be using them?? This bunch sucks nothing Ventura can really do.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 30, 2013 -> 09:14 PM)
I wonder is there's another franchise in sports that has fans who constantly complain about the team being cheap despite being in the top 10 in payroll for the last decade or so.

Has anyone complained about the Sox being cheap in a while?

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jun 30, 2013 -> 09:14 PM)
Yup robin got picked off first... Yeah he hit into 4 double plays.. Yeah he's hitting .199.. Do you really think if Ventura(smart baseball guy) had better he wouldn't be using them?? This bunch sucks nothing Ventura can really do.

Pitching the future of your franchise 123 pitches in a worthless game is incredibly foolish.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 30, 2013 -> 04:15 PM)
Pitching the future of your franchise 123 pitches in a worthless game is incredibly foolish.

Yes, that would be the one thing, I agree. But some here think that a new manager will fix this dumb bunch off ball players