7/10 Sox vs Cats

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 02:11 AM)
This is where Cabrera destroys

I can't believe Troncoso was the choice by Ventura there. Also, generally you want to bring in the reliever to get the guy out before Cabrera to avoid a big situation like that.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 08:15 PM)
I can't believe Troncoso was the choice by Ventura there. Also, generally you want to bring in the reliever to get the guy out before Cabrera to avoid a big situation like that.

Honestly the entire pen has been meh lately, pick your poison

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 08:15 PM)

Saving trade value? :lol:

I think this team has moved beyond "fun" bad. Now it just hurts and is pathetic.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 02:18 AM)
Honestly the entire pen has been meh lately, pick your poison

You would figure this was a game they would actually try and win. Oh well, if it means we're one step closer to Axelrod being replaced, then it was worth it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 02:18 AM)
Ok, DFA Troncoso

He's one of the worst players to wear a Sox jersey in a while.

He and Axe both have to go. Axe is just wasting time. He needs to get on with his life and enter the business world or something.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 01:39 AM)
He and Axe both have to go. Axe is just wasting time. He needs to get on with his life and enter the business world or something.

Ha. He's a 27 year old making $493k playing Major League baseball. I would happily go out there every five days and get my brains beat in.