7/10 Sox vs Cats

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 06:40 PM)
Hahn also said a week ago that this team has a run in them and could get back into the race. Don't believe this man

I absolutely believe him when he talks about keeping pitching and working on the offense this offseason. Did anyone actually believe he was going to completely blow it up?

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 11:42 PM)
I absolutely believe him when he talks about keeping pitching and working on the offense this offseason. Did anyone actually believe he was going to completely blow it up?

I do believe he'll blow it up and would gladly trade everyone but Sale. Where's this confidence coming that he's not going to trade Peavy, etc?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 06:44 PM)
I do believe he'll blow it up and would gladly trade everyone but Sale. Where's this confidence coming that he's not going to trade Peavy, etc?

You think he is going to trade Peavy,Danks,Santiago ect ect? Peavy sure there is about a 50/50 chance it happens. I'm going with no on that one. Sounds like he is going with the option that is the most reasonable. Trade some guys in the bullpen...maybe Rios or Peavy. Rebuild the offense in the offseason.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 06:45 PM)
It offends me as a fan to have him in the rotation.

Exactly. It was a give up move from the get-go. Throwing that junk off the plate to Hunter. Like hunter is gonna chase his slow junk bulls*** off the plate. He's an insult to the talent he throws against. Man I wish he didn't infuriate me like he does.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 12:48 AM)
You think he is going to trade Peavy,Danks,Santiago ect ect? Peavy sure there is about a 50/50 chance it happens. I'm going with no on that one. Sounds like he is going with the option that is the most reasonable. Trade some guys in the bullpen...maybe Rios or Peavy. Rebuild the offense in the offseason.

Not a doubt in my mind he'll trade Peavy if he's healthy enough to start a few times before July.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 06:50 PM)
Not a doubt in my mind he'll trade Peavy if he's healthy enough to start a few times before July.

Thats also if the package is right. Same goes for Rios.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 06:48 PM)

I think he is willing to trade some pitchers, not all. But compared to everything we have seen, it will be a blow up when he dumps rios, Thornton, Crain, alexei etc. well, if he does

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 07:22 PM)
From a pure cosmetic point of view, it would be nice to see Gillaspie get to 15 HR this year

I think the kid has it in him, he was robbed of one earlier this year. I still think he winds up a mirror image of Cuddyer.